Holder of the treatment
The data controller is the CompanyTHEAREN SRL, with registered office in via Ettore De Sonnaz, 19 10121, Torino, TO, Italy.
Legal bases and purpose of the treatment
The Company treats the personal data of its users only for purposes strictly related to the provision of services and products and to communicate them new commercial initiatives closely related to the activities and services of the Company. In particular, the information and personal data of users may be treated for the following purposes:
- for the execution of contracts;
- To provide updating services by sending newsletters;
- to improve and personalize the services and products offered also by evaluating the degree of customer satisfaction;
- to measure the performance of the site.
Without prejudice to any need for the investigation of offences by the judicial authority:
- customer data is retained for mandatory periods by law or, in the absence of statutory obligations and/or provisions of the guarantor, for one (1) year.
- The data of users who have created LEADS, but have never acquired services and/or products from the Company in the absence of statutory obligations and/or provisions of the guarantor, for one (1) year.
Browser Log Data
Like many operators in the industry, we collect information that the user's browser sends every time the user visits our site ("Log Data"). Log data may include information such as the computer address (IP), browser type, browser version, site pages you visit, the time and date of the visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics. We use this information in order to improve the performance of the website. The navigation data shall not be kept for more than seven days and shall be cancelled immediately after their aggregation, subject to any need for criminal investigation by the judicial authority.
The security of your information and personal data is important to us, however we would remind you that no method of transmission on the Internet, or electronic storage, is safe at 100%. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect our customers ' personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Recipients of the data collected following the consultation of the sites listed above the entities designated by the Company, in accordance with article 28 of the regulation, as controllers. The person concerned may request a complete list at the e-mail address email@example.com . The personal data collected are also processed by the staff of the Company, acting on the basis of specific instructions provided in order of purpose and Treatment Modalities.
Rights of the parties concerned, right of complaint, clarifications